Now You Can Have the Smile You Deserve!
We at Fidel Dental Group understand the importance of having a beautiful smile, which is why we’re here to help you make that dream a realization. We’re proud to offer a comprehensive selection of high-quality cosmetic dentistry procedures. If you’ve ever found yourself hiding your teeth when you smile or if you lack confidence in the way your smile looks, we encourage you to come to visit your trusted and affordable cosmetic dentist and allow us to give you a smile makeover.
Why You Should Consider Cosmetic Dentistry
People decide to undergo cosmetic dentistry procedures for a variety of different beneficial reasons. Some of these include the following:
- Cosmetic dentistry can repair and replace teeth that are either damaged or missing.
- It can fix any aesthetic flaws with your teeth or mouth.
- It’s also able to occasionally prevent future dental damage.
- After undergoing cosmetic dentistry, you may find yourself looking younger and more attractive.
- With a friendlier and more attractive appearance, you may even receive emotional, social, and professional benefits.
- It can even give you a boost in confidence!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Cosmetic Bonding: This is to repair any small chips and cracks in your teeth.
- Crowns and Bridgework: If you have large amounts of lost tooth structure or even missing teeth, crowns and bridgework can be used to replace them.
- Dental Implants: When you have a missing tooth, dental implants provide the longest-lasting option for replacement.
- Inlays and Onlays: These are used to fill teeth that have larger cavities.
- Invisalign Clear Aligners: Invisalign is a discreet form of orthodontic treatment that uses removable aligners to shift teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: These will repair larger chips and cracks in teeth as well as reshape them.
- Removable Dentures: These are used as a treatment option to replace your missing teeth and give you back your smile.
- Teeth Whitening: This treatment can help brighten a discolored smile.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: This procedure will fill your damaged teeth and also give them a natural appearance.
Your Dental Home conveniently close by!
If you’re in search of dentist, you’ve come to the right place! Our office is conveniently located in Arlington only minutes from Fairfax County, Falls Church, and Alexandria. If you’d like to schedule an appointment with us, please feel free to fill out our online form or give us a call at our Arlington, VA office at (703) 575-9899. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from you!