Are you in the market for orthodontic treatment but worried about highly visible metal braces marring your appearance? Here at Fidel Dental Group, we are happy to provide Invisalign, a clear alternative to wearing conventional braces. Invisalign consists of a series of translucent, removable aligner trays. we are proud to offer Invisalign treatment with certified Invisalign providers for our patients who want to achieve beautiful smiles.
When you think about orthodontic treatment, do you jump to the image of a child or teenager with an overpowering set of metal across their teeth? If so, you are similar to many other adults; but we have good news! Nowadays there is a great braces alternative that doesn’t involve any metal brackets or wires, but also gives you a straight smile, and it is called Invisalign.
Invisalign has completely changed the game for many adults who want orthodontic treatment but decide against it because of the visual aspect. Invisalign is helping revolutionize the practice of orthodontics, as it is changing the way people are thinking about braces.
Benefits of Invisalign
You will find that Invisalign has many benefits, including:
- Improved Oral Hygiene: Since aligners are removable, and you simply take them out when brushing & flossing, you don’t have to worry about food particles building up or getting stuck in your orthodontic appliance.
- Discreet Treatment: With Invisalign, you don’t need to worry about being self-conscious about the way your smile looks, as the aligners are virtually invisible!
- No Food Restrictions: Because the aligners are designed to be taken out while eating, you can say goodbye to food restrictions, and continue to eat all of your favorite foods while you are enduring treatment!
- Optimal Comfort: Invisalign uses plastic instead of metal, so you don’t have to worry about any poking or irritation.
- Extra Protection Against Teeth Grinding: Patients with teeth grinding habits can reap extra benefits of Invisalign, since these aligners double as night guards to protect the teeth from excessive wear and tear.